|Just think…no up-front capital
expenditures, infrastructure management headaches and the
ability to ramp-up or ramp-down usage based on your needs
and pay as you go for computing resources.
Sounds too good
to be true… Maybe. For all the benefits cloud
computing offers, it is not a universal remedy. Before
considering cloud computing for your business, there
are a few points to think about:
- How suited is cloud computing for your product or business?
- If you choose to make the move to cloud computing, how
easy or difficult will it be to make this transition?
- How much control will you have on where your data resides
or where your computing resources are located?
- Are there security, privacy or regulatory issues that
you have to take into consideration?
Tripod Technologies can help you determine if cloud computing
is an appropriate solution for your business. Our cloud computing
enablement service helps you:
- Identify areas of business processes and business systems
that can benefit from cloud computing
- Identify the issues and challenges that you will face
in cloud enabling your product or software
- Evaluate various cloud computing solutions and options
available and develop an ROI analysis for your project
- Develop a strategy for adoption of cloud computing and
execute on that strategy
We set your expectations up front. Get a realistic
project of just what your system will deliver.
If you’re looking into building custom
software in-house or if you’re implementing a COTS
software, Tripod’s business process analysis is driven
by our expertise and understanding of your industry.